Digital photography has revolutionised the process of taking photos, and large LCD televisions and computer monitors offer spectacular display options, but at the end of the day there is still something special about a good quality print.
A print on good quality paper using durable inks can provide a lasting memory that doesn't rely on the power being on, and can also be used for activities such as scrap-booking.
A number of shops and a growing number of online services offer economical high quality photo printing, but sometimes it still makes sense to print yourself.
Some scenarios where it makes sense to print your own images.
- You need prints at short notice.
- You are reproducing fine art and want full control of the printing process.
- You need to print very large prints on a regular basis
- You need to be able to print onto alternative media shuch as CD/DVDs or T-shirts
- You need prints in a size that a commercial service doesn't provide.
In any of these scenarios you need a good quality printer to reproduce the images.
Create IT sells a range of high quality photo printers from Canon and Epson. We can supply A4, A3+ and even large format printers for the ultimate printouts.