They say a picture is worth a thousand words, and a video is typically 25 pictures a second, so if you work that out, video can be a pretty good way to get your message across. Video isn't our core work, but sometimes you need that extra touch for your web site or social media, and we're here to help.
Things we do:
- Filming of events.
- Video editing (From DVD, Files, or miniDV tape both in standard and high definition)
- DVD production.
- Upload to online video services such as YouTube or Vimeo
Please note, you must have copyright clearance for all material that you supply, including any background music.
Pricing is at our standard hourly rate. The following list covers things that can affect price.
- How long will your video be?
- What output format(s) do you require?
- How many cameras (and operators) are required?
- Do you need to license music for a soundtrack?
- Will the video need a lot of editing?
Generally, shorter, lower resolution videos with limited editing will be cheaper to produce than longer, higher definition videos that require extensive editing.
It is possible to have short videos that require a lot of editing, for example a music video with different camera angles and perhaps special effects may take a lot of work.
On the other hand, a conference video, where most of the footage is simply of a speaker will not require much editing, even though the video may be quite long.